Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kindergarten?!?!?!

Well even though I have been in denial for the whole summer, Madison started Kindergarten. I couldn't be more proud, she has blossomed into such a perfect little girl. She will always be my first at everything she does, when I look at her I see my first baby wrapped so tightly in a blanket being handed to me for the first time, my first baby I cheered on as she took her first steps, to my first screaming child that made me break down and cry for hours thinking I was a horrible mom;) She was my first to send to school and even though it breaks my heart to have her away from me for half of the day She makes my heart swell with pride!! So heres to you Madison I hope you are kind and loving, I hope you remember to wash those cute little hands, and I hope you learn more than you ever thought possible you are such a blessing to our family and I'm happy I get to share  you with others at school!!! Love you darling more than words can ever describe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment