Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

We Bought a Home!!!

Can you believe it?? I sure can't, We bought our first home and I couldn't be happier!! Its so perfect for our growing family and its right in Ballard by Josh's work so we get to see him EVERYDAY!! Seeing him everyday sure makes living in the Basin worth it. We miss St. George terribly and hope one day to move back but for now we are loving being together in our home. It doesnt have any yard so we are really missing the grass but come next spring we hope to have our yard started!

Im now 37 weeks pregnant and can't wait to meet miss Ivy Monique on September 3, 2014!! We have just about everything ready for her to come and the kids are ecstatic!  I figured I would document me at the tail end of this journey. This pregnancy has been very hard I haven't felt great at all so Im very glad to be back to myself but I would do it all over again for our princess.



No comments:

Post a Comment