Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Madison Graduated Preschool, I felt such a rush of emotions I was beyond proud of all her accomplishments from knowing her music notes, letters, sight words, spelling her name, the Pledge of Allegiance, and all her songs and dances. I felt sad, and heartbroken because who I see as my little baby girl is now in reality grown up to be quite the little lady. She fills my heart with so much joy and love and she left that impression with all her sweet friends she made and her sweet teachers too. Madison is truly a joy she is kind, loving, and doesn't pass judgement. I loved listening to all her stories about school and overcoming nerves and fears, to making sure she went out of her way to love and be kind to all of the kids even when they weren't so kind back. I couldn't be more proud of Madison what a true gift and blessing it is to be this girls Mother. I cant wait to go through life with her and watch all her accomplishments and goals come true. I love you darling more and more everyday!



Madisons best school friends.. Harlo and Kimbree

Ms. G Music Teacher/ Miss Rin Full time Teacher

Our Sweet Family

Jax gave Madison Graduation Flowers

First day of School/ Last day of School

No comments:

Post a Comment