Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jax

We go in tomorrow morning to have our sweet Ivy and words don't describe how excited we are around here to be able to finally love on her and get her out of me! I have to take a minute to admit I am sad that Jax will no longer be my baby I know that this is the cycle of life as one child grows and blossoms I get to help the next one accomplish all that I have taught my other two. Jax is such a sweet boy he full of different personalities one day he will be kind and loving the next very sensitive and the very next day he will be my little terror monster full of little boy noises and disasters. I love watching him find himself and learn new things!! Somedays he is a mommas boy and others all he wants is to be his dads shadow I think he is a perfect blend between Josh and I. We are so blessed to have this little boy in our home breaking up all the girls;) We love you Jax more than you will ever know and we can't wait to see you get the chance to be the big brother!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment