Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joshua Jax!!!!!!













Joshua Jax Davis made his debut on October 27th at 12:04 p.m.!!! He was 6lbs 12.5 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long!!! He is PERFECT!! I went into the hospital at 6:00 a.m. because my surgery was scheduled for 6:30 a.m. needless to say if you are a planned c-section you dont have much priority around the hospital we ended up getting admitted and all hooked up with ivs and monitors .... and around seven they informed us surgery was backed up and someone else needed it more than I did soooo we sat around "patiently" until noon!!!! Ugh we were DYING with anticipation!! Things went GREAT my surgery was a breeze the only only bad things that happened were my spinal block wasn't working right and they couldn't poke the right spot so I was poked about ten times!! Ugh... then after my numbing was wearing off I started to itch all over and I was having hot flashes then needless to say throwing up.. The dr. came in and informed me I was allergic to the drugs they used to numb me... Nice to know afterwards.. Oh well.. But the good news was as soon as I was no longer numb I felt GREAT and was up walking around later that evening:).. We were discharged on Friday:) Im feeling great and Jax is AMAZING he nurses perfectly and hardly crys only when you change him... Even at night he only wakes up to eat. We feel so blessed and are enjoying every minute with our kids!!! Madison LOVES the baby but tends to get jealous easily but we are adjusting:)


2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I'm glad thing went pretty well with your delivery!!Let me know if you need anything! CONGRATS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim! Jax is so adorable! you seriously have made me so super baby hungry! that is awful you were allergic to the drugs...I'm glad that when it wore off you were fine! But seriously, next time you make it down this way, call us..I'd love to see that sweet baby! Congrats to you and Josh!

    ReplyDelete