Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

**Life**





Can I just tell you my life has never been more blessed!!! I have two beautiful healthy children who are the reason I wake up everyday!! Josh couldnt be any better, our relationship has never been so wonderful. Jax is now 6 months old where does the time seriously go!! I feel like it was yesterday I was bawling my eyes out to Josh about how worried I was I couldn't handle two kids and now I can't see my life any other way!!! Madison is 27 months old and FULL of personality and attitude those terrible 2's seem to be in full bloom!! She talks up a storm and is always so full of life and energy!! She is so kind and loving I love how she loves Jax she loves to play with him and make him smile and reminds him everyday that she lubs him!! Jax can now roll over and scooch his way all around the room he should be crawling within the month. He now sits up on his own and will chew on anything in his sight:) He has two bottom teeth and I'm pretty sure there are more coming! He is also always so happy and full of life!! We can't wait for this weather to warm up for good so we can enjoy the outdoors!! Our plans for the summer our the zoo and beach im determined to get to both lol.. We still spend alot of our time at Josh's moms and my moms we love that we are lucky enough to be able to do that it is always nice to get out of the small town and back to civilization:)... My vow is to update this thing more often so wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! An update! :) I can't believe how big Jax is already! He is absolutely adorable, as is Madi too! I'm glad you guys are doing so good. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is stressing about having two little ones to take care of! You make it sound easy and wonderful, so my expectations are high now haha! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so darling!!!!!!!! I can't believe how big they both are. Look at all of Maddie's hair!! haha love them! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete