Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Oh my gosh can you say ready to pop!!! This is me at 38 weeks and three days im so ready to be done!!! I don't think I could get any bigger or uncomfortable!! The reason I have to have a c-section is because my pelvis and all the rest of my bones inside are tilted inward so a baby can't fit through so everytime our little guy moves his head around it feels like someone is crushing my pelvis it's as painful as it sounds!! We got a ultrasound last week to make sure things looked perfect and his head was so far down we couldn' t even see his face:( I only have three more days!! We are getting sooo excited and im getting super nervous!! Knowing what I have to go through this time around has me nervous but I know everything will be just fine!!! I'll be posting a sweet labor story and pictures next week!!!!









I wanted to take Madison to the Pumpkin patch in town before Jax came so we decided to go on Thursday. They opened at five o clock we were the first ones there it was like our own private play ground!! It was perfect. They had a feeding area where you could feed the goats and Madi couldn't get enough!! We ended up feeding goats for thirty min. she would only give them one pellet at a time and always a kiss on the head to go with it was priceless!! Then we took her over to the "corn pit" which was a giant shed filled with corn madi wouldn't get out of it!! Finally we took the tractor ride over to pick out our pumpkins. It was a blast and im so glad we got to spend that time with Madison:)







2 comments:

  1. super cute pictures! madison is adorable, i just love her blonde hair...so cute! and doesn't everyone want to feed goats for 30 mins?! :) 3 days...wow! i'm super excited for you guys! you better post pictures asap! can't wait to meet jax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I still can't believe how great you look for being at the very end of your pregnancy! Way to go!!! I can't wait to see pics of Jax! I'm with Morgan, get em up asap! :)

    ReplyDelete