Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

October 27th!!


Italic
we scheduled my C-section for Wednesday October 27th at six am!!! Since Halloween falls on a Sunday they don't do surgeries that are elective BOOO!! Oh well we are super excited to have him here by Halloween!! As of today I only have 17 more days and im dying with anticipation!! Im soooo uncomfortable I just want to cry (which I tend to do every once an awhile) I have run out of room!! This past weekend I got all his clothes and blankets washed and his room is now fully organized and we are ready!! Josh's mom is making the bedding so we dont have that yet and we still need to pick the basinet up from Josh's sister but other than that he can come anytime now!! Madison is acting up and is super clingy so we are pretty sure she is aware something is coming soon so I have been making sure I give her lots of attention and spend as much of my time with her as possible.. These next two weeks will fly by im sure but i'll be sure to do at least one more post before I have Jax!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! I just found your blog and I have to say Madison is so cute! and you look way to good to be having a baby in the next couple of weeks! Congratulations! It is so fun having two kids, especially when they start playing together :)

    ReplyDelete