Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

33 and GROWING

Holy Cow my little baby is getting WAY too big!! She is starting to talk and can I just tell you she reads books ALL day long!! I am pretty sure Josh and I read her books for about four hours a day.. We wont complain though we love our smart girl:) Although she is a doll she has quite the little attitude.. When she is not happy with you or what you are doing she will tell you to "get GET" or DONT!!!!! If you ask her if she wants to go to bed she yells NOOOOOO.... I have quite the drama queen but boy oh boy do we just LOVE her!!! It makes me sad to see her growing up so fast and turning into a little "girl" we recently put her in a toddler bed and she LOVES it we have had no problems with her in it.. She lays right down to go to sleep even at nap time she is my little angel:)


We just had our 33 week appointment yesterday and the little guy seems to be doing just fine:) We toured labor and delivery the rooms up here in Roosevelt are HUGE compared to the ones in St. George my family could barely fit in my room and the ones out here im pretty sure can fit all of Josh's and mine lol.. Im still feeling really good besides being tired and him kicking the crap out of me!! Josh and I just watch my stomach jump around every night we usually see a foot, fist, or hand trying to break through.. We get the biggest kick out of it!!! Madison is finally starting to grasp the Jax concept (I think) we have been getting his room ready this week and when she helps out we remind her these things are for baby Jax.. she usually gets this look on her face which is priceless telling us that we are crazy she is the only baby around here!! HaHa also if you ask her where Jax is she points at my tummy then hers lol she cracks me up!! Time is slowing down and days seem to drag but I know our little guy will be here soon!!! Until then I'll keep you guys posted on my nasty weight gain:)


2 comments:

  1. madison is so adorable! and i already told you this, but you make me jealous of how cute you are preggers or not! you are so tiny! i can't wait until jax gets here! he is going to be a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was born in the Roosevelt Hospital... jsut some fyi.. haha xo you are a doll!

    ReplyDelete