Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

31 Weeks


YAY!!! Im now 31 weeks and getting sooo excited for little JaX yes people this is correct we finally have decided on a name!!! We think its short, cute, and the best part Madison says it SOOOO cute!! My heartburn and acid kill me pretty much all day and I eat Rolaids and Tums like they are candy. I'm running out of room in my belly and the little guy pretty much kicks me and beats me up all day but I love every minute of it!! Josh and I have a blast watching and playing with him especially at night!!



1 comment:

  1. love, love, LOVE the name! so glad you finally decided on one! and i can't get over how cute you are preggers! you are seriously so tiny! i hope you get through this heartburn stage! i remember how awful it was with brielle! :( if you need any help when you better let me know! brielle would love to play with madison if you ever need a break! lets get together sometime! can't wait to meet little jax! :)

    ReplyDelete