Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

29 weeks


I only have ten weeks left!!! Im getting soooo excited and anxious which is not a good thing because time will creep by. We have just about everything!! Our little boy moves around sooo much you can literally just sit and watch my stomach jump all around I am loving every minute of it even though he pretty much beats the crap out of my insides:).. Im still feeling really good I cant complain too much the heat still kills me so I am a baby and avoid it as much as possible.. Im starting to get bad acid reflux and im having a hard time sleeping but I also know if im complaining now im sure in for it later haha.. I also told myself I wasnt going to gain as much weight as I did with madi but I think im screwed there too oh well hcg will be my hero once again!! Madi loves my belly and gives it kisses on a daily basis.. although now she thinks everyone has a baby in her tummy including herself haha..


2 comments:

  1. haha Kyler does the same thing with mine-gives it kisses every day and talks to the baby. But he went up to a lady at the grocery store and asked to see her baby too. lol....oops! guess he thinks everyone has a baby too! It's funny how they get that in their minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck...you are so freaking tiny! That is so cute that Madi loves to give your belly kisses. I bet she'll be so cute with him when he gets here! Did you ever decide on a name? I'm glad you updated! You have got to be the cutest little prego mama ever!!!

    ReplyDelete