Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

23 weeks and counting:)







WOW.. I can honestly say this pregnancy has gone by super fast so far minus those long days and weeks of puking my guts out:) We are so excited for our little guy and its really starting to hit me we only have three more months!!! I guess I better start buying some things lol... I got an ultrasound at 21 weeks and all his organs looked great he is super healthy and we hope things continue that way!!! I crave sugar like there is no tomorrow!! If you know me at all you know I NEVER eat sweets and with this baby I can't get enough of them!! Its horrible haha.. I constantly get made fun of for my stash of goodies:).. Madison is getting so big and sooo smart I just love her more than words can express!! We know deep down she will be a sweetheart to the baby eventually hahaha:) anyways Ill be sure to keep everyone posted more since now im finally showing!!









2 comments:

  1. With Krae that is allllll I craved is sweets... I would go out and buy this HUGE bag of candy get it home... eat like 3 pieces and think... hmmm I don't like this candy anymore so I would go out and buy ANOTHER freakin bag and do the same thing hahaha I had LOTS of candy to hand out on Halloween because of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You are like the cutest preggo woman EVER!! You are still so tiny! I hope you keep posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete