Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

**New Addition**


Yes that's right we are expecting baby number 2!!!!! We were very shocked when we found out we were expecting but we are so excited an can hardly wait!!! My due date is November 5, 2010 and since I had a c-section last time my dr. said we could deliver on Halloween haha.. We thought that was pretty cool since Madison was born on Valentines! So we will see if it works out or not:) We find out what we are having in 5 weeks so I will keep everyone posted!!!!



3 comments:

  1. I think I already told you... but congrats! I'm excited for you! If you ever need a break and want me to watch Madi I can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!I can't wait to find out what you are having! I'm so excited for you guys! Make sure to post your cute belly pictures ok! Next time you head down to Josh's family, let me know! I would absolutely love to see you guys, even for a second! I think Brie and Maddie would be so cute playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey do you remember me?? I used to date Adam Berry! Oh Its soo good to see you have a blog I haven't seen you since your were pregnant with Madison. How are you?? I added you to fb too.

    You can check out my blog to if you want!! I have a little boy now :)

    Hope all is well and congrats on baby #2
    MWUAHH!!

    ReplyDelete