Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

One Year Old!!!!





























I can't even express to you how amazed I am on how fast this last year has flown by for Josh and I... it really seems like yesterday I was laying in the hospital with Madi and Josh. My baby is no longer a baby!!! I think every mother probably goes through these feelings wondering when in the world did she/he get that big!! Madison is no longer walking everywhere she runs with full excitement you can see in her eyes she is so aware of everything and just takes everything in she is so smart!! She is full of energy and always has a huge smile on her face. She is very michevious and likes to get into everything!! She says a few words that include, Dad, Daddy, Teddy, Puppy, mama. She LOVES her dad and everytime he comes home she runs to the door yelling daddy.. they play together constantly and she loves every minute she can get with him!! She loves me too but you can tell they will always be the best of friends!! We had a small family birthday party with Josh's family and it was sooo much fun!! I only took a few pictures on my camera because kim's is so much better so i'll post the ones I took. I see everday how Madison is full girl haha we gave her the cupcake and her face said it all!! She was not about to get dirty!!





















1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the decorations! She is getting so big and she is so beautiful! I definitely know how you feel about them growing up so fast...it's heartbreaking and so fun and exciting at the same time! Happy birthday Madi!

    ReplyDelete