Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WAY OverDue!!!






















I am such a slacker when it comes to this whole blog thing!! I guess I feel like our lives are not that exciting haha.. but Madison is now ten months old and she can do SOO much!! She now is practically walking which we love!! Her personality is really starting to shine and Josh and I are LOVING this stage. Halloween came and went faster than we could blink Madi was a black cat which turned out ADORABLE.. For Thanksgiving Josh worked so we stayed out here in the Basin. I took Madi to Josh's uncles for the day so she could spend time with the family, while I helped cook a feast with all the rig wives and we delievered dinner to the guys since they had to work. It turned out great even though we were eating dinner in the "dog house" and barely could hear one another with all the noise, it made for great memories and I loved being able to spend it with Josh. I think he was more excited than me secretly because he hadn't had a Thanksgiving dinner for 3 years due to his crazy work schedule. Now it's almost Christmas time and the snow is falling fast and hard out here and I don't think I've ever experienced such cold weather it is freezing!!! Even if its sunny its no warmer than 15 degrees!! We venture back to civilization next week to spend time with both our families and celebrate Christmas because you guessed it Josh works, but that's ok Im actually excited to spend it with Josh and Madi. So I promise to post pictures after our trip!! In the meantime here is some pictures to help with this post;)..






















1 comment:

  1. So I am totally blog stocking. Cody and I just wanted to say hi and your little one is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete