Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby #3

Baby number THREE!!! Oh we have been waiting for this for awhile now and feel beyond blessed we got our wish!! We even wanted a little girl and what do you know!!! Josh and I are elated and the Madison and Jax could not be more excited!! The anticipation is already killing them:) Jax man isnt quite sure how to take the waiting game and usually asks every few days if this little angel is still in there! I take them both with me to my Dr. Appointments and they LOVE being so involved especially watching her move around on the ultrasound screen!!! I am horribly sick the worst I have been yet my body is not a fan of me being pregnant Im still struggling to function and keep anything down Im hoping it lets up soon and I can enjoy the being pregnant part:)


No comments:

Post a Comment