Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 2013

Mom life and School is all that consumes our life right now we didnt get to take a summer vacation or run away on a staycation even. This year has been geared to me getting done with school and hopefully planning our lives back in the basin to be closer to Josh. Having him away from home so much has really taken a toll on the kids and myself and we cant wait until the spring so we can move back to his neck of the woods:) Madison started preschool!!! With a huge knot in my stomach I put a smile on my face and was so proud of her for going. She is loving it and has such a great school environment at Talent Sprouts!! Jax is a ball of energy with Joshs amazing personality I love him so much and it is such a joy to watch him grow!! Being a mom is truly such a blessing I couldnt imagine life without these two angels!! We had a good summer of splash pad fun, a few boating trips, and firework fun but we are excited for cooler weather and to get through these cool seasons!!









No comments:

Post a Comment